ALONGSIDE ILLUSTRIOUS NEIGHBOURS ROYAL TROON, TRUMP TURNBERRY AND PRESTWICK, GOLF SOUTH AYRSHIRE OPERATES EIGHT SUPERB COURSES THROUGHOUT THE REGION. EACH COURSE BOASTS ITS OWN UNIQUE HISTORY, CHALLENGES AND STUNNING SCOTTISH SCENERY.
With a variety of course types to choose, from links to parkland, each with individual character and with varying degrees of difficulty there is a course to suit every level of golfer. These include three classic James Braid designs, the 4th most difficult course in Scotland at Troon and a leisurely stroll in the Carrick Hills.
Not only that, each of our fantastic courses are maintained to the same high standards, ensuring no matter which course you play, you’ll be impressed!
Enjoying a milder climate than the Scottish average, Golf South Ayrshire’s courses are open to everyone all year round. We even play our links courses at their full length in winter.
The warmest of Ayrshire welcomes waits in our family friendly clubhouses where you can relax, and recall your round in the company of friends whilst sampling some of the finest local produce.
Come along to one of our courses today and enjoy the finest traditions of golf the modern way!
TO CREATE SUPERIOR GUEST AND MEMBER EXPERIENCES BY DELIVERING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FACILITIES AND PLAYING SURFACES.
We are committed to quality and excellence:
- We will maintain the ‘spirit of the game’.
- We will make our clubhouses and courses welcoming, accessible and affordable for all our guests, members, their families and their guests.
- We will present our golf courses to a consistently high standard and use environmentally sustainable practices.
- We strive to exceed golfing expectations of our members and visitors.
- We will support the development of junior progression in sport
We are dedicated to equality and promote access for all.